Why with me?
I strive for a high level of professionalism to encourage learning and fun for everyone.
To find out details, go to Reviews, please.
My lessons are ideal for:
- Beginner players who want to learn the correct fundamentals of technique and footwork.
- Advanced players who want to increase their ball control and speed.
- Children who like fun learning tennis.
- Kids from seven to twelve years old
- Weekdays from 3 to 4pm
- For beginners and intermediate players
- Weekends 12 – 13pm
- Fun tournaments in a rotation system follow the courses from 1pm
- Learn , have fun and meet new friends
- From age 6
- Increase ball control and speed
- Improve your footwork
- Hitting with a 5.5 player
- Good for travelling tennis players
- Possible Green Transfer from Hotel or Airport
In summer, I provide tennis lessons in the City Center of Prague, at Střelecký ostrov (Island) – open tennis courts, only between April and October). All year round, I provide my trainings at Prague 6 – Vokovice and Prague 8, Liben.